The California State Parks & Doheny State Beach Interpretive Association are bringing back the 17th annual DOHENY SURF & ART FESTIVAL 201. This is free festival consisting of a two-day celebration of the Southern California surfing lifestyle.
- When: June 22nd & 23rd
- Time: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Where: Doheny State Beach
Activities will include:
- Surfers Vendor Village -Surfers Art & Collectibles
- Menehune (kids) Surf Contest- 60’s Surf Contest
- Tandem Exhibition – Surf Tricks Exhibition
- Local Surfboard Shops – Beer Garden
- Live Music – Polynesian Dancing – Great Food
- Healthy Living Demonstrations
- Classic Longboard Exhibit – and MORE!
What to expect from this Festival? Check out this video we found from a few years back.