- When: Sunday, September 23, 2012
- Individual Triathlon, Relay or Aquabike
- World-class Course: ocean swim, epic bike course through coastal cities and National Forest and, a fast run along the beach and Pacific Coast Highway
- "Tech" shirts, Finishers Medals, and Age-Group awards
- Great on-course support
- Post-Race Food, Spirits & Entertainment
- Cost: $295/Tri, $395/TriRelay, $245/Aquabike
The Orangeman event features an amazing course where athletes swim in the beautiful waters off Dana Point, bike through the cities of Dana Point and San Juan Capistrano towards the turnaround that sits near the top of the majestic Ortega Highway and finishes with a flat and fast run along the beach and protected path on Pacific Coast Highway. This is a classic Southern California race that you won't want to miss!
This race will feature a half-distance triathlon, a half-distance relay, and Aquabike. This is Orange County's only half-distance race. Race divisions as follows:
Elite male/female, all male/female age groups, Clydesdale & Athena, and Relays.