- When: OCTOBER 7th, 2017
- Where: Sea Terrace Park, Dana Point, CA
- Cost: (Admission Free)
German food, beer and music are returning for Dana Point's annual Oktoberfest. You can enjoy the food, beverages and entertainment plus compete in contests and play a variety of games!
Food: the event will offer a wide variety of food on hand for you to choose from. We will have great food vendors that make traditional American food as well as traditional German food such as German Potatoes, Bratwurst, Beer Brats, Knockwurst, Sauerkraut, Pretzels, Goulash, Rotisserrie Chicken, Pork Chops Marinated in Beer, Coleslaw and more. Vendors sell plates at various pricing levels.
Beer: the event will be serving our premium beers in pint size mugs. In fact, they are over a pint at 16.907oz. Your first purchase of beer will cost you $20 and for this you will receive one of these commemorative beer mugs, party beads and your first beer ticket. You may buy additional beer tickets at any time after to refill your mug for $8. For your reference, a bottle of beer is 12oz. and our mugs are 16.907oz. or almost 5oz. more.
STAGE ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE (STUFE UNTERHALTUNG ZEITPLAN):
At Oktoberfest you and your friends are the entertainment. Lot's of dancing and interactive fun & games. Bring your tribe and help us bring down the house while making some amazing memories.
- 12p-12:30p – Opening Ceremony & Traditional Tapping of the Keg
- 12:30p-1:30p – German Bands/ Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 1:30p-1:55p – Adult & Kids Musical Chairs
- 1:55p-2:00p – Dance Party
- 2:00p-2:30p – German Bands/ Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 2:30p-2:55p – Sausage Toss
- 2:55p-3:00p – Dance Party
- 3:00p-3:30p – German Bands / Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 3:30p-3:55p – Men’s & Women’s Stein holding
- 3:55p-4:00p – Dance Party
- 4:00p-4:30p – German Bands / Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 4:30p-4:55p – Men’s & Women’s Beer Chugging
- 4:55p-5:00p – Dance Party
- 5:00p-5:30p – German Bands / Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 5:30p-5:55p – Men’s & Women’s Sauerkraut Eating Contest
- 5:55p-6:00p – Dance Party
- 6:00p-6:30p – German Bands / Chicken Dance / Traditional Songs
- 6:30p-7:00p – Ceremonial Keg Is Tucked in For The Night / Dance Party
There will be free parking along Niguel Rd and Stonehill Dr. in all directions with a short walk into the event through the Stonehill Dr. gate entrance. Parking has now been made available on PCH directly alongside the park. Free parking and Free shuttle to and from the event can be found at Dana Hills High School located at 33333 Golden Lantern Rd., Dana Point, CA First shuttle starts from the Dana Hills High School at 11:30 am and every half hour after that.