For the 4th year in a row, here's a Festival for the Food and Music Lovers: the Orange County's Food, Wine and Music Festival.
The festival features 50 wine varietals from all over the world as well as food from all over Orange County. Live Music and circus-like entertainers will keep the party up!
- Where? : Sea Terrace Park at 33401 Pacific Coast Hwy., Dana Point, CA 92629
- Time: 12pm-7pm
- All ages welcome, children 5 and under are free, must be 21 to consumer alcohol
- ATM's available on site
- General Admission & Unlimited Drink Sampling tickets include all areas of the event except VIP Grand Tasting, VIP Grand Tasting tickets include all areas of the event
- No dogs, chairs, outside food or beverage allowed into venue
- Backpacks and purses may be randomly checked upon entry
Tickets are available at the Festival's website and go anywhere from $10 for general admission to $100 for unlimited tasting.
Parking is available at Salt Creek Beach parking lot and nearby streets. A round-trip shuttle service will run from 11:30am to 8pm to and from Dana Hills High School. Another option is to take the Laguna Beach and Dana Point free trolley to Salt Creek where you can access the Festival via the tunnel under PCH.
Interested in learning about the current homes for sale in Dana Point? Give us a call or an email and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the area. There's a lot happening right in Dana Point!