Does this mean anyone can go from Capo Beach in Dana Point to Laguna Beach? YES!!!
With summer time in our fingertips, this news come very handy: what a great way to spend a day in our beautiful communities without having to drive one bit. Take the family and enjoy the ride in the trolley and see sights in Dana Point, starting June 26 2015.
The shuttles will be offering riders a free lift around town and connecting access to the city of Laguna Beach’s trolley service, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, initially through Labor Day, Sept. 7.
According to city officials, the pilot program must attract a minimum ridership of 10 boardings per hour, or 500 per day, in order to maintain grant funding for its operation from the Orange County Transportation Authority.
1. Ritz Carlton Drive/Resort
2. Selva Road/Strand Beach – South
3. Ruby Lantern/Del Prado
4. Violet Lantern/Del Prado
5. Dana Point Harbor Drive – Southbound
6. Doheny State Park
7. DoubleTree/Doheny Campground
8. Capo County Beach/Palisades Drive
9. Olamendi’s Restaurant/Bridge Beach Access
10. Doheny Village/Doheny Park Road
11. Park Lantern/Marriott Hotel
12. Dana Point Harbor Drive – Northbound
13. La Plaza/Violet Lantern
14. Selva Road/Strand Beach – North
15. St. Regis Hotel/Niguel Road