The 60th annual San Clemente Fiesta Street Festival is coming to town this August 2013! The Fiesta starts at 9:00 a.m. concluding at 7:00 p.m. on Ave. Del Mar in beautiful San Clemente.
This exciting Street Festival features fun and activities for the whole family, including:
- Non-Profit Food & Games Booths: food and game booths sponsored by local nonprofit organizations
- Live Entertainment: This year's “headline” bands include: Sharp Turn Ahead, Ry Bradley, World Tour-Legends of Rock, Stranger//Danger, Department of Rock and more. The Chamber is proud to highlight the following 2013 Street Festival Bands: Dirty Pints, Monsoons, Joint Committee, Sharp Turn Ahead, Blackberry, Johnny Oskam, Donnie V, Bondservant, New Day, sMALLTIME, Holland Davis, The Raptured and Cloud of Hope.
- Salsa Challenge: the cities finest salsa makers, restaurants and individuals, will convene to present their Salsa, which will be judged by the public and official judges.
- Contests and events for all ages: Hula Hoop Contest, Pie Eating Contest, Baskin Robbins Brain Freeze Ice Cream Eating Contest, Jump Rope, Tortilla Toss, Easter Egg Hunt, Costco Diaper Derby, Piñata Contest, Pickle Eating and Rocket Fizz Soda & Candy Shop Bubble Gum Blowing Contest.
- Arts & crafts show, business exposition, kiddy rides, a classic car & motorcycle show, exhibits, clowns, jugglers, face painters and much more.
When: Sunday 08/11/2013
Time: 9am - 7pm Location
Where: Avenida Del Mar , San Clemente