The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Presents a fun surf competition where men, women and children dress like Santa or other holiday inspired characters and surf Salt Creek to benefit Surfers Healing.
- When: November 18,19 2017
- Where: Salt Creek Beach
- Registration Opens Both Days at 7:30 a.m.
- Surfing Begins at 8 a.m.
- How much: $60 per entry (includes goody bag)
- Surfing Rudolph : Short Board – guys 18 and older
- Santa’s Elves : Short Board – guys 17 and under
- Yule Loggers: Longboard – guys and girls of all ages
- Candy Canes: SUP Surf – girls of all ages
- Kris Kringles: SUP Surf – guys 18 and over
- Mistletoes : SUP Surf – guys 17 and under
- Tobogganers: SUP Race – guys 18 and over
- Sleigh Riders: SUP Race – guys 17 and under
- Holly Berries: SUP Race – girls 18 and over
- Sugar Plums: SUP Race – girls 17 and under