Summer is approachin quickly and for those of you who enjoy the series of concerts that the city of Dana Point puts together every year, here's the information! And for those of you who are newbies at this : Dana Point's city does a really good job at entertaining its residents and visitors every summer with a series of concerts held at the main parks and the beach. All concerts are held Sunday's from 2:30pm-6pm.Food, beer, wine, water & soda are sold and served on site, and Atm's are usually available. The best thing to do is to bring your own chairs or blankets, and yes, dogs are allowed on leashes.
Here is a list of the dates and line-up:
- July 12th : Sapadilla & Surf's Up (Lantern Bay Park)
- July 19th : Kelly Rae Country Band & Tony Suraci (Sea Terrace Park)
- July 26th : The PettyBreakers & Turn the Page (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 2nd: Keston & The Rhythm Killers & Kenny Cetera's Chicago Experience (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 9th: The Who Show & Led ZepAgain (Sea Terrace Park)
- August 16th: The Kelly Fitzgerald Band & Gino Walker & The Gang (Heritage Park)
- August 23rd: December of 63 & The Fabulous Ultra Tones (Heritage Park)
- August 30th: DC Babylon & the Hanging Gardens Band & Springsteen (Heritage Park)
Ready to move to this beautiful and full of entertainment city? Check out the current homes in Dana Point listed for sale at our Dana Point page. And be sure to contact us right away for a showing! We are happy to help!