It's that time of the year and if you are looking for suggestions on where to go for a great Pumpkin Patch experience, here's a list we gathered from the gals in our office. Each location has its own uniqueness and prices vary too. Make sure to check out their own website to verify parking cost, tickets and others.
Here we go!
1.Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch (we don't think any other location beats this one!)
- Where? 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange CA
- When? open daily until Halloween
- Time: opens at 10am
- Official website: https://www.irvineparkrailroad.com/events/pumpkin-patch/
- The Irvine Regional Park is a premiere destination for all family activities and fun in Orange County, and now with it's Pumpkin Patch during October, activities are added to the many already in place, like train rides,panning for gold, face painting, a bounce
house, hay ride, and more.
2.Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch
- Where? 5380 3/4 University Dr, Irvine, CA
- When? now until Halloween
- Time: 9am-6pm everyday
- Official website: http://www.tanakafarms.com/tours-pumpkin-patch/
- The Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch is a really fun one that includes activities like wagon rides around the 30 acre farm, corn maze, petting zoo, and on the weekends they have their 'Fall Harvest Festival', with food, games, atv rides and more.
3.Pumpkin City's Pumpkin Patch
- Where? 24155 Laguna Hills Mall, Laguna Hills CA
- When? Now until Halloween.
- Time: Monday – Thursday 10:30am – 9pm, Friday 10:30am – 10pm, Saturdays 10am – 10pm , Sundays 10am – 9pm.
- Official website: http://pumpkincity.com/pumpkin-farm/
- Very conveniently located at the back of the Laguna Hills Mall, the one acre farm offers pony rides, a petting zoo, many rides, carnival games, puppet shows and other activities.
4. Spooktacular Days at the Great Park of Orange County
- Where? The Great Park - off the 5 Freeway and Sand Canyon in Irvine
- When? October 13 and 14
- Time: 9am - 3 pm
- Official website: https://www.cityofirvine.org/news-media/calendar-of-events/event/spooktacular-fun-days
- The annual Great Park Pumpkin Harvest is a day of fall family fun. Tickets are limited, and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Come in costume and enjoy traditional family-friendly fall activities such as a pumpkin patch, treats, games, crafts, gourmet food trucks and much more. Enjoy the activities across the park between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., and select one of three entry times for your ticket into Treat Town and the Pumpkin Patch. In addition to fun and games, children can help care away hunger by bringing a bag of non-perishable food to donate at the event. Supporting local food banks has become a Spooktacular tradition, and you can be a part of it when you purchase your ticket and bring a food donation to the event.
- Where? 15500 Jeffrey Rd Irvine CA
- When? Now until Halloween.
- Time: 9am - 9pm
- Official website: http://www.johnsonbros.net/halloween.html
This Pumpkin Patch has many activities besides jut searching for the perfect pumpkin: pony rides, bounce house, petting zoo, and a really cool "Indian Village" with Tipi's, corn grinders and Free do it yourself face painting station.
Enjoy your Fall and Happy Carving!