Are you looking for fun events this weekend? There's two events happening this weekend in Dana Point and San Clemente - so read below and head over to one of them - maybe both!
Dana Point Lobster Fest:
The Monarch Beach Sunrise Rotary Club's Annual Lobster Fest Fundraiser is on Saturday October 12th at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point. Doesn't get better than a Lobster & Steak dinner at the beach! They will have live bands, dancing and casino gaming tables. All proceeds support our communities charities. Come and enjoy the evening, and make a positive difference! More information and Tickets: www.monarchbeachsunriserotary.org
- When: Saturday October 12th 2019
- Where: Doheny State Beach
- Time: 4pm - to 9pm
San Clemente Carnival Colossal:
San Clemente's Friends Foundation will present the annual Carnival Colossal at Vista Hermosa Sports Park. Outdoor stage entertainment is scheduled with live performances Friday through Sunday evening. Food Truck Festival Friday through Sunday. Carnival rides everyday.
- When: Thu-Sunday October 10-11-12-13th 2019
- Where: San Clemente's Vista Hermosa Park
- Thursday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday: 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
For more information please visit their specific websites.