Topping the list as one of, if not the best of all the planned communities in Orange County, the beautiful picture-perfect Talega sits atop the hills in San Clemente, bordering a Nature Reserve and its compromised of newer homes and condos, having options for those wanting ocean view homes, gated communities, senior communities, or just family friendly features, like many cul-de-sac locations, walking distance to parks and pools or school, and many trails to mention a few. The neighborhood was finally completed in 2016 with the last neighborhood built ( beautiful open floor plan luxury homes at Alta), but there's always Talega homes for sale (resales) and are known for being a favorite for active families: the neighborhoods layout make it easy for bike riding, exploring Talega's 19 miles of trails, climbing the 760-foot Nob Hill, using the great sports center called Talega Swim and Athletic Club, using the several pools and parks and the Talega Community Association lists many fun activities for its residents throughout the year, all of this combined with the great location with easy access to the Vista Hermosa Sports Park, the newly opened La Pata road and of course, the beaches nearby. Many homes have ocean, hills or golf course views, and in the center of the area, there's the 'Talega Village Center' with restaurants, shopping and Ralph's Fresh Fare. The area has four of the nicest parks in all San Clemente with picnic areas, baseball and soccer fields and top of line playgrounds, and many other tot parks. Talega homes are served by the Capistrano Unified District : Vista Del Mar Elementary School and Vista del Mar Middle School, both award winning schools ( Gold Ribbon and Honor Roll) and to top the list, Talega has the Talega public golf course, with it's clubhouse.
BEAUTIFUL, LUXURY 5 STAR RESORT LIVING AT ITS FINEST 6 BEDROOMS | 6.5 BATHROOMS | 6181 SF | 15,195 SF LOT
HIGHLY UPGRADED and GORGEOUS gated, estate home boasts endless PANORAMIC VIEWS of the ocean, mountains and golf course! This exquisite home is situated on one of the LARGEST and most desirable lots in the Lucia community of Talega. The masterful entrance leads into a luxurious courtyard with a majestic fountain and a grand fireplace. The
In this picturesque coastal town of San Clemente,sits an exquisite custom villa in the gate guarded community of Lucia.Beyond the bold entry of Cantera stone freckled with succulants,through the custom wood door of the grand foyer,lies an artful design of unrivaled upgrades blending arched doorways,custom molding,hardwood flooring,beamed ceilings,and surround sound.The formal living,dining and family rooms are flanked by French doors creating an
California classic influenced by old world Spanish motifs. Talega's gated Lucia by Laing Luxury Homes most desirable plan 2 has been artfully designed & upgraded on 1/3 acre flat w/ serene views of hills, canyon, sunset & ocean beyond. Iron & glass entry door, vaulted beam ceilings, crown moulding & modern colors. Living areas adorned in rich French oak wood floor & exquisite Versailles pattern travertine in traffic areas,
Virtually custom, this exquisite estate exemplifies the very best of living at Talega in San Clemente. Not only is it located within the gated, limited-edition enclave of Lucia, which is centered around an intimate park, but it is fully upgraded and outfitted with only the finest in amenities and finishes. This highly sought-after Plan 3 Model offers five ensuite bedrooms and five-and-one-half baths; which include walk-in closets and a
Unlock the doors to regal proportions and unrivaled upgrades in this exquisite home on the 16th hole of the Talega golf course. A custom-caliber Monterey style estate with ocean views offers contemporary Spanish styling and elegant luxury. No expense was spared in the 4,656 s.f., 2-level design with separate single-story casita. The eye alights upon Richard Marshall walnut flooring, custom stone, granite surfaces, heavy wood beamed ceilings,
Stunning Peek-a-boo Ocean View Talega home built in 2015 with downstairs CASITA offering a wealth of opportunity in addition to over $150k in landscaping upgrades including outdoor grill and bar area, pool, spa, outdoor fireplace and multiple seating areas - perfect for entertaining! This turn-key home is situated within a private cul-de-sac and boasts 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms including master suite with panoramic hillside and ocean view in
This stunning pool & view home is Talega's most coveted floorplan perfect for entertaining. Featuring 5 en-suite bedrooms (1 bed down) + a large Bonus Room, located at the summit of San Clemente’s rolling hills on a flat, single loaded street. Enjoy the great views of the ocean and hills from the backyard & master bedroom deck.
4,700 sq. ft. with a large indoor/outdoor center courtyard featuring a double sided fireplace & covered
Impressive POOL and VIEW home located on a large corner lot in the highly desired community of Talega! The resort style backyard boasts a sparkling pool and spa, built-in barbecue, fireplace and patio areas. The interior is beautifully upgraded with designer touches throughout such as wrought iron banisters, hardwood flooring, newer carpet, newer ceiling fans, custom built-in's and more. An exceptionally spacious combination of chefs kitchen and
Mesmerizing views of the adjacent golf course and nearby Pacific Ocean blend with fresh sea breezes to create a symphony for the senses at this luxurious Talega home. Showcasing the Plan One model, the most sought-after floorplan within the gated neighborhood of Careyes, the distinctive residence includes more than $250,000 in designer upgrades, including wood-beamed ceilings, extensive travertine tile and custom fruitwood stained woodwork. The
No expense spared at this beautiful Montellano Estate:
- 26 fully paid solar panels generating 12,000 watts per year with no electric bill
- Whole house water filtration system installed at construction completion to protect pipes
- Bose surround sound system and brand new carpet throughout
- 3 car garage with automatic gated porte-cochere and courtyard
- Best floorplan in Talega with 5 en-suite bedrooms and a 6th bedroom/office
With gorgeous resort grounds and an astoundingly upgraded interior, this Mirador residence at Talega in San Clemente has you all set to enjoy a vacation vibe all year long. The fun begins in a private courtyard, with a soaring fireplace and bonus room. Brush up on your game with a private putting green, and make a splash at your next get-together with a resort-rivaling pool complete with spa, rock waterfalls and a waterslide. A fire pit warms
Enjoy resort-style living in this beautifully upgraded 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath home located on one of the largest lots within the Stella Mare community of Talega. No expense was spared with exquisite custom finishes including travertine and hardwood flooring, crown molding, faux wood ceiling beams, granite and marble counter tops, and custom built-in cabinetry throughout. The first floor features a beautiful living room, formal dining room that
This 3,928 sq. ft., View Home is Stunning with a newly designed open floor plan, built in 2015 featuring 5 Bedrooms, (one en-suite downstairs), 5 baths + a Bonus Room & owned Solar panels! Situated on a premiere lot on a single loaded street with nobody living directly in front or in back of you. The 9,110 sq. ft. lot offers ultimate privacy with a gated entrance and a large wrap around yard that leads to the backyard. Panoramic Panel
PREMIER VIEW HOME with A LARGE BACKYARD & LOT! BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED. Each bedroom has its own en-suite, including a DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM. *4 car garage* Sought after WHITE KITCHEN cabinets, light and bright floor plan with a courtyard, high quality wood flooring, built-ins, beautiful fixtures, designer window treatments, and much more! ENTERTAINER'S PARADISE with a BACKYARD large enough to fit a pool and featuring a built-in BBQ island, fire
Look no further! This recently remodeled home is simply stunning!!! Updated w/ all the hottest design features...just like a model! This panoramic view home w/ ocean, golf, and rolling hills views features 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, inc. a private casita w/ a bathroom & walk-in closet, over-sized backyard salt water spa & built-in bbq featuring DCS appliances, PAID SOLAR, Tesla charger in garage, designer kitchen w/ beautiful quartz
Move up to a preferred lifestyle at Alora at Talega in the coastal hills of San Clemente, where this spacious residence is beautifully updated and ready for move-in. A double-height ceiling adds stylish drama to the formal entry, which reveals an open-concept interior of nearly 4,400 square feet. Dine formally under a shimmering chandelier, relax in the formal living room, and entertain casually in a family room with fireplace and adjacent
Enjoy this spacious and beautiful Monterey home which includes an exquisite gorgeous detached Casita tucked away on the side yard entrance in San Clemente’s master planned community of Talega. The Casita has a kitchenette, living room, beautiful bathroom and separate room with French doors opening up to the outside garden area and large yard with built-in BBQ and fire pit. Enter the main house through the tall custom door and observe the
Over 4,700 square feet of living space, five bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, four garage spaces and one of the most efficient floor plans in Talega. This home is a standout from every respect. The vast number of windows allows natural light to flood into the home, showing off the extensive list of tasteful upgrades that have been incorporated into this property. From the Santos Mahogany flooring, to the custom-paneled walls, to the stone-surfaced
Ocean view home in the premier San Clemente community of Talega. Welcome to one of the most beautiful homes in Talega’s prestigious Cazadero neighborhoods. This 5 year old home is essentially brand new! Featuring 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and over 4,400 square feet of gorgeous open living space. The gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its quartz counter tops, double sinks, butler's pantry, stainless steel appliances, double
STUNNING Entertainer's Home in Talega with a cool, hip contemporary vibe! The home is open, bright and vibrant - architecturally designed for indoor/ outdoor living with an entertainer's courtyard and multiple French doors that open to a billiards room, living room and a relaxing backyard atmosphere. A custom gourmet chef's kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, custom tile back splashes, KitchenAid stainless steel appliances and an
Talega Real Estate
The Talega real estate and its architecture is predominately Spanish, Spanish - Tuscan or Mediterranean, and the options are very diverse, from condos and townhouses to large estates. There are five condo complexes in Talega and over thirty five separate neighborhoods, the condos ranging in price from the high $300,000 to about $600,000, and the homes from the high $600,000's to the high $2M. The condos are known for having the look of townhouses and having a private pool and spa area, some even have 2 sets of them. The Talega tract homes range anywhere from 1800 sq ft in size, to over 5500 and some are semi custom or in gated communities. All the homes get access to the Swim and Athletic Club, two other neighborhood pools, four main parks and many other tot parks and green areas the area offers. The condos in Talega also have their own private pool and spa areas and access to all the other Talega amenities.
The Real Estate market of Talega offers many homes featuring private pools and spas and meticulously detailed custom backyards with fireplaces and outdoor kitchens. The homes were built by top builders and designers, and have the latest designer upgrades. What people really love about Talega is the sense of living in a suburban neighborhood, with the perfect mediterranean weather, with the access to nature, trails and modern day facilities, but to be less than 3 miles away from the beautiful beaches of San Clemente and South Orange County. When buying a home in Talega, keep in mind that the buyer will be responsible for a 0.25% of the purchase price as a 'lifestyle fee', and like in newer communities in Orange County, Talega has mello-roos assessments on top of the property tax.
For our real estate purposes, we like to explain the Talega neighborhoods in detail by dividing them into 4 areas:
1. The Talega South-East homes: these are the homes located in neighborhoods that are fed of La Pedriza or Avenida Pico, that were the first homes built in Talega, around 2000- 2003. These homes are 'older' to Talega standards, and have a great advantage: because mello-roos bonds are set at the original sales price, the mello-roos bonds in these homes are going to be considerably less than in other areas of Talega, making the property taxes more affordable. There's condos like the Trinidad development, smaller homes like Solana, Seaside and Farralon Ridge, medium sized homes, but also great estates like the ones found in the Vizcaya neighborhood or Pacifica and Montellano. The beautiful Cristianitos Park is located here too, as well as access to trails and Talega's Nob Hill, the Talega Swim and Athletic Club, and the only senior and gated community in Talega : The Gallery. One disadvantage: the booms from the nearby trainings in Camp Pendleton that can be heard in all San Clemente, can be specially loud within the nieghborhoods close to the 'end' of Avenida Pico.
2. The Talega Central homes: these are the homes in the neighborhoods that are fed off Avenida Talega. All the homes ( with the exception of the neighborhoods located by the Vista del Mar School: San Rafael, Portofino and Terra Linda) were built after 2005. Top of the line and the latest architectural designs were incorporated into these homes. Most of the few gated communities are located here, and many homes have views of the hills, nature, ocean and golf course. Easy access to trails, a gorgeous park known as Tierra Grande Park or to the residents as the 'Barn Park' and its pool is located here, together with other tot parks and green areas. The downside: higher mello-roos bonds.
3. The Talega West side homes: these are the condos and townhouses, built around 2004-2005 and located west of Avenida Vista Hermosa, in the 'Talega Village'. The Village is a shopping center that features a Ralph's Fresh Fare, with organic products, a 'Peets Coffee' shop, several boutiques and restaurants. The entrance to the Talega Golf Course Club is located here as well. The neighborhoods here are an excellent choice for those looking for smaller homes as condos, with lower maintenance, private pools, spas and bbq areas, and the easy walking distance to the many amenities. And for those with kids, these neighborhoods are within walking distance to the Vista del Mar Elementary and Middle School.
4. The Talega North-East side homes: these are the homes located on the northen side of the neighborhood, off Avenida Saluda and Avenida Vista Hermosa. The area has all kind of homes, from condos in the Verano development, to smaller homes like Amalfi and Escala, to the larger homes like Sansol and Mirador. Homes here were built around 2004-2005 during the housing boom. These homes have easy access to the Liberty Park and its pool, to the trails behind them, access back to the 5 freeway via Avenida La Pata, and close proximity to Target and the Vista Hermosa Sports Park and its many amenities.
Looking for an specific type of Talega Home?
Because there's a different type of Talega home for every taste, we've broken down the selection -
We are experienced Talega Real Estate licensed Realtors ®, who live in the area and can help you with your Talega and any of its homes transaction.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of June 19th, 2019 at 4:52am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.