Are you looking for a place to donate or volunteer? Are you in need of a place to get a special dinner, or do you know someone in need? Here's a great list to share in your community:
Places offering Thanksgiving Meal
• 19th Annual Free Thanksgiving Day Dinner: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday, sponsored by We Give Thanks Inc. the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim and Path of Hope Foundation, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim's Katella Avenue/Douglass Road parking lot, 2695 E. Katella Ave. Free parking. Shuttles, provided by Child Shuttle, will take diners from La Casa Garcia Restaurant, 531 W. Chapman Ave., Anaheim, and St. Boniface Catholic Church, 120 N. Janss St., Anaheim, to Arrowhead Pond. Needed: Turkeys, money, paper goods, plastic tableware, aluminum foil, trays,…
940 Views, 0 Comments
- What: Santa’s Village by the Sea
- When: Saturday December 2nd 2017!
- Time: 5:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.
- Where: San Clemente Community Center
This magical holiday celebration will be a joy-filled event for the entire community! The festivities will begin with the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony at 5:00 p.m. led by Mayor Kathy Ward on the Community Center lawn which is located on the corner of Avenida Del Mar and N. Calle Seville. Holiday bliss and merriment expands to Santa’s Village at the Community Center, Del Mar Glitz and Christmas at the Casa--all starting at 5:00 p.m. The Christmas at the Casa holiday open house features a festively decorated Casa Romantica, live music, choral groups, Santa visits, a talking tree, children’s crafts, holiday…
783 Views, 0 Comments
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel Presents a fun surf competition where men, women and children dress like Santa or other holiday inspired characters and surf Salt Creek to benefit Surfers Healing.
- When: November 18,19 2017
- Where: Salt Creek Beach
- Registration Opens Both Days at 7:30 a.m.
- Surfing Begins at 8 a.m.
- How much: $60 per entry (includes goody bag)
- Surfing Rudolph : Short Board – guys 18 and older
- Santa’s Elves : Short Board – guys 17 and under
- Yule Loggers: Longboard – guys and girls of all ages
- Candy Canes: SUP Surf – girls of all ages
- Kris Kringles: SUP Surf – guys 18 and over
- Mistletoes : SUP Surf – guys 17 and under
- Tobogganers: SUP Race – guys 18 and…
859 Views, 0 Comments