About 27676 Soltero
Gorgeous, highly upgraded, truly turnkey, family home in Mission Viejo -- with Lake MV membership. So much pride of ownership in this three bedroom, three bath home, with a huge bonus room that could easily be configured to add one or two additional bedrooms -- nearly 2000 sq feet - on a flat, private 5000+ sq foot pool-sized lot, in a great family neighborhood filled with both young families and grandparents,
* New roof and exterior paint in 2020.
* Beautiful, secure private front entry courtyard.
* Solid surface flooring (neutral travertine and wood grain laminate) throughout, except in the upstairs bedrooms and bonus room, which have new, high quality neutral carpet.
*All baths have travertine shower/tub surrounds (including the ceilings for easy maintenance), granite or soapstone countertops, and upgraded cabinetry and fixtures.
The eat-in kitchen features quartz countertops, a custom blacksplash, upgraded cabinetry with pull-out shelves and decorative mouldings, and under-cabinet lighting.
* Custom built-in cabinetry in the living toom and downstairs bedroom, which is currently used as a home office.
* Ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms and bonus room
* Energy efficient vinyl windows and upgraded entry door..
* Upgraded brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze fixtures throughout the home.
* Owners are willing to leave: 7x10 Rubbermaid backyard shed (perfect for lawn equipment, patio furnishings, and extra storage), refrigerator, and three-year-old (and lightly used) SpeedQueen washer-dryer.
* Easy walking access to Cordova Park, Lake Mission Viejo (no need to worry about parking for concerts and events), award-winning Trabuco Hills High School, shopping, and more!
* No HOA. $156 twice a year for Lake fee.