Orange County CA Condos
Explore the various Orange County cities and towns, view detailed descriptions and the latest MLS listings for each. Discover what makes each community so special, and find the best fit for your lifestyle. Whether you are buying a condo as a primary residence, vacation property or an investment, choosing a good location that is managed by a good Homeowners Association (HOA) can be the difference between a good or bad purchase. Here's the available Orange County condos listed for sale or follow the link to read more about tips when purchasing your Orange County condo.
Looking to buy an Orange County condo?
View Orange County's condos available for sale, or use our register and create a custom search to help find the perfect condo for your needs. For a showing or more information on any of these condos, contact us or call us at (949) 888-6788
Orange County Condos and Townhouses for Sale
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
If this is your first time purchasing any home and a condo in specific, the buying process alone can be a little confusing. There's some important factors you should know, and if you don't, you should get answers on:
- The importance of Community Owner Occupancy Percentages when purchasing a condo.
- The financial condition and other less obvious considerations that will come into play during the transaction.
- Choosing a suitable condo location that meets your needs.Not only external location, but the internal location within the complex. Pay attention to number of garage spaces available, location of the pool if any, etc.
- Ensuring the Association condo reserves are sufficient and also if its FHA and VHA approved.
- Read past HOA minutes to get an idea of what the past issues have been and what to expect from current owners.