Relocating to Orange County, California
Orange County has many different communities to choose from, as well as a wide variety of houses, condos and town homes in very different price ranges. Depending on where you settle, you could be right on the beach ( San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Newport Coast), next to a popular community park or near top-rated schools. If you want to go ahead and start searching for the current homes available for sale, follow the link and get a feel for what homes are like in the different areas and feel free to contact us with any 'relocating to orange county' questions.
We've made a small guide for our areas of expertise in South Orange County, so when deciding on where exactly you would like to relocate, be sure to check out our Orange County Communities by city guide, and please make sure to contact us anytime for more information about local areas and any tips and insight information we can give you about the specific neighborhoods! We are true experts in the different communities and most agents in our office have actually lived in several different cities within the 'OC' so we will truly help you from a 'neighbor' perspective.
When relocating to Orange County, here's a few questions that will help you ( and us) narrow your search and specific communities:
1. What is your budget and specific needs on the home? ( Size, lot size, bedrooms, style, age)
2. Are you going to be commuting and what is your longest distance you are willing to do daily?
3. Do you have kids in school and what are your preferences when it comes to schools?
4. Would you like to be in a coastal community or rather be closer to specific amenities?
5. Do you know about Mello-Roos in Orange County?
6. Any special needs or interests? ( ex: need an elevator, or looking for horse property).
We can also help you find a lease or temporary rental while you are still looking for your perfect OC Home. Give us a call, we are ready to help!